from Charmaine Fourie – Property Manager for Zatara Property Group
Bloemfontein, 17 March 2020: By direction of the Presidential address to the Nation on 15 March 2020 regarding the Corona Virus, Preller Square unfortunately has no choice but to postpone the Bloemnuus Dakmark that would have been held on 19 March 2020 until further notice.
The health and safety of our Patrons, Tenants and Employees are of highest priority and as this situation has been declared a National Disaster, Preller Square will implement the following measures:
• Hygiene stands will be placed at the 4 main entrances to the centre
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at the public toilets as additional hygiene measures for all visitors
• Informational Posters will remind patrons of measures that everyone can uphold
• The play area will be closed daily during 09:00 – 09:30 and 14:00 – 14:30 for deep cleaning and sanitising
• It is strongly recommended that children don’t play in the fountain during this period
• Additional protocols by Security and Cleaning staff will be in place
• We will continuously use the TV displays in the centre to inform the public of up to date information regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.
Prevention is better than cure. We need everybody’s co-operation in this regard.
MEDIA CONTACT: Charmaine Fourie, Property Manager, e-mail: email@example.com